When it comes to providing high-quality metal fabrication work, it takes more than knowledge and skill to provide customers with the parts and materials they’re looking for-you also need certifications and licensing to ensure that you’re complying with codes and procedures.
At Metal Supply, we’re dedicated to providing each client the most reliable metal fabrication and supplies possible. As certified steel fabricators, our certifications include:
- Classifications C61/D24 & C60
- American Institute of Steel Construction 209051061
- City of Los Angeles Certified Fabricator
- AWS D1.1
- DIR #1000001434
- SBE #1108460
- Certified Structural Steel Fabricator in Clark County, NV
- Certified Structural Steel Fabricator in Contra Costa County, CA
- Certified Structural Steel Fabricator in the City of Richmond, CA
These certifications ensure that Metal Supply meets all of the building standards and requirements in various regions. We maintain these certifications, so we guarantee the most up-to-date procedures and regulations in our fabrication and metal supply work.
We pride ourselves on being professional and reliable certified steel fabricators who work with clients to create customized stainless steel, structural steel, and aluminum parts for any industrial, commercial, or residential project.
If you want more information about our various certifications, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 888-611-3525.
AWS B5.17 and QC17
Certified Structural Steel Fabricator in the City of Richmond