Aluminum Metal Supply
Industry-Leader in Aluminum Metal Fabrication
For more than 50 years, Metal Supply has specialized in aluminum metal supply and produced the highest quality aluminum fabricated products for use in construction and industrial projects. We’re able to cut, fabricate and assemble aluminum components to precision, allowing contractors to carry out on-site installations with minimal fabrication requirements.
Whether you need aluminum products in different forms like perforated sheets, floor grating, standard or flattened, round, rectangle or plate, we supply aluminum products throughout California.
Types of Aluminum
To meet our customers’ ever growing demand for quality aluminum products, we offer different aluminum metal types to suit specific fabrication requirements: Non-heat-treatable and heat-treatable. Our aluminum selection includes:
- 1000 Series – 99% aluminum. Excellent corrosion resistance, excellent workability, low mechanical properties, high thermal and electrical conductivity.
- 2000 Series – Principle alloy used is copper. Clad with a high purity alloy to ensure galvanic protection and greater corrosion resistance.
- 3000 Series – Major alloy used is manganese. Mainly used for moderate strength applications that require good workability.
- 4000 Series – Silicon is the main alloying element. Used as brazing alloys or in welding wires. In demand for architectural applications.
- 5000 Series – Major alloy used is magnesium. A high-strength non-heat-treatable alloy. Good resistance to corrosion and good welding characteristics.
With capabilities including designing, machining, tube bending, engineering, welding, lathe working, finishing and plasma, laser, water jet & oxy-fuel cutting, Metal Supply is able to meet your fabrication needs. Whether you need single parts, prototypes or short & long production runs, you can count on us for reliable aluminum metal supply and fabrication services.
Talk to Metal Supply
For your next aluminum metal fabrication project, please request a quote from Metal Supply. Call us on our toll-free number at 800-400-6382 or simply send us an email. Our friendly representatives are ready to assist you!
For more information about our aluminum products, check out our print catalog.
We’re certified by the American Institute of Steel Construction.