Metal Supply’s 75,000 square foot warehouse in Los Angeles is ready with the type, form, and quantity of steel or aluminum you need. We can cut, shear, roll, edge, or machine metal to your exact requirements, and deliver it exactly when and where you want it. You do not have to use your valuable production space for unnecessary metals inventory when you buy from Metal Supply. Our warehouse allows you to buy from us in shorter cycles so you can make the best use of the space you have.
We excel in steel fabrication and many other specializations-whether it is pipe supports, steel chairs, or embeds.
For metal supply, Los Angeles businesses count on Metal Supply for:
- Structural steel (angles, structural zees, structural tees, and other shapes)
- Hot rolled or cold finished bar stock
- Flat rolled plate
- Flat rolled sheet
- Steel tubing (round seamless, round welded, square, rectangular, and more)
- Stainless steel (sheets, plates, bar, angles, tubing, and pipe)
- Aluminum (round, hex, square, angle, sheet, plate, perforated, floor grating, etc.)
- Exotic alloys (plates, bars, tube & sheet)
As metal fabricators and metal distributors, Metal Supply’s state-of-the-art quality assurance and quality control systems ensure that all our products conform to the most current and strictest international quality standards. Since 1961, Metal Supply has stocked over 2 million tons of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and other alloys. We can even help you with your most difficult-to-find sizes or exotic alloys.
From steel fabrication to aluminum perforation, Metal Supply offers the products you need when you need them. Through our expert knowledge of logistics-including loading, routing, scheduling, and traffic-we can function as our customers’ “floating” steel warehouse with just-in-time delivery. We’re the Southern California metal supplier your business has been searching for.